Career Workshops for Artists
Workshops can last three or six hours, depending on what is appropriate for the setting. Each participant receives a copy of LTAL, Updated & Revised, as well as an accompanying workbook. Paul always gets raves for this presentation; references available upon request.
Paul typically teaches the workshop at art centers and universities. Some of those have included:
- The Pacific Art League, Palo Alto, CA.
- Fontbonne University, Saint Louis, MO.
- Meininger Art Supply, Denver, CO.
- The Best of Missouri Hands, Saint Louis, MO.
To learn about booking a workshop, please contact us by filling out the form here.
Or just call 816-333-0488
- Establishing Goals and Setting Deadlines
- Photographing Your Work
- Resumes and Portfolios
- Pricing Your Work
- Juried Shows, Art Fairs
- Getting into Galleries and Related Issues
- Selling Through Galleries
- Selling on Your Own
- Landing a Commission
- Public Calls for Artists
- Working with Architects and Interior Designers
- Landing Corporate Clients
- Tax Write-Offs and Related Issues
- Developing Websites
- Utilizing Social Media
- Overcoming Self-Doubt and Rejection
- Sustaining Success